Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About changin setup

3 posters

Go down

About changin setup Empty About changin setup

Post  Areys Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:46 am

We did some 8 vs 8 against that mocksi grp again with some ibrl mate this n8 and.... We lost again.
I think we need to change somethin cause they have always 1 tank and its hard to root him and focuse on casters/supporters.
Then i think we need a tank too for helpin minst and then us to push better, like dani e tom are saying.
Then setup could be:
Sorc minst friar cler cab theurg bodysorc/wiz and for last i think an arms could be better then merc.
Just post what do u think but... Or we find a good tank that can play always with us or anyone of us will roll an arms/merc.... Problem is: who? Never mind about rank... Just patience and also rank will come.
Dani can we have Nero account....? Smile
Areys

Back to top Go down

About changin setup Empty Re: About changin setup

Post  Areys Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:53 am

Call back tobly lol
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 am

I think merc would really really really be more useful then arms, let's scan those classes and what we need it for:
Ok arms, plate = a bit less damage, slam 9 sec shield, bodyguard, pbaoe demezz,
merc: 2 weapons which mean a lot of more rupt, charge, (allows you to rupt a lot more, or to kite back if out of healing range, and banelords, (will help a lot beside minstrel to rupt till everyone is petted by theurgist.

So, i would say merc is better, if we're talking about rupt...

Since we decided to change template due to that hib group, let's see what had happened if we had an arms or a merc.

Arms, Since those druid were rooting a lot, it would have been rooted on inc, and although it can have det 9, nuked by casters immediatly..
Merc, Would have just charged on casters beside minstrel, dropped banelords, rupted as long as possible, till theurg made his work..
Well actually i think a merc could fit better in our setup.
Dani
Dani
Admin

http://shinsengumi.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Areys Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Yea.... I was thinkin about an arms cause i think is easier to play... If a merc has charge down and hes not able to play well he will die, and in oir guild not all the people kite well with caster that is easier... I dont wanna think with a merc...! An arms got a
Lot of hps and he can survive more then a merc, but merc
Is usefull yea.
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  sebas Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Well its obvious merc is the way. iam up too try it and iam up to play it, i guess i can handle it. just we will miss theu or sorc
sebas
sebas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:14 am

my merc is already level 20, gtfo!
Dani
Dani
Admin

http://shinsengumi.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down