Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm read pls

3 posters

Go down

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm read pls Empty hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm read pls

Post  Areys Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:42 am

Hey guys!
i've spoken with barney a lot this n8.
i think we must fix some mistakes we do.
the problem in this grp is dps: we must have 3 lines when we inc a fg; that means
1° line: sorc for cc, theurg 4 pettin far, minst that must also snare and fz tank at the begin.
2° line: wiz that MUST kill tanks and nsin boltin casters for let them turn back, cleric that must push a bit for healin minstrel and first line and share/stun, body sorc (he knows his work, just dont wanna explain, too long ^^)
3° line: friar and cabby that must switch from second to third line cause he got rlly high range for nsin, then deseasin tanks and assist on them.
the problem is that we start well: i inc for mezz and when i win we push and thats ok.
but when i'm rupted, i will kite for sure... and then i'll pass to second line. then...... we do a mistake here.
people in second line MUST, and i say MUST pass then to third line.... cause i must stay ahead of dps... it always happens that when i kite cause i'm rupted, some dps stay in their place, then they become easily target, and if a dps get stun in first line, without purge 5... is dead.
than think about this, and try to stay always behind me and theurg.
for the minstrel: need to kite more... u cant explode evry inc.
for wizzies: u always must be free to cast... remember to stay in second line.
for theurg: its ok to stay in first line but try to take a good lateral position or u'll die fast.
for cabby: stay back and dont worry about roots on healers, me and bodysorc are there for it.
for me: lets win all mezzies pls, and when i say to kite, just listen to me.
we'll pwn guys, see ya!!
Areys

Back to top Go down

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm read pls Empty Re: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm read pls

Post  Tom Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:07 am

sounds good, theurg can usually be fine in 2nd line and switch to 1st line when pushing only, else he'll get a shitton of rupts, should be able to get targets in pet range anyhow.

Minstrel should be ahead of the sorc in line 0, his job is to draw attention to himself and give the rest of the group room to do whatever it is they do, mikke is usually doing a good job of this, and when pushing his job is to prevent petclears.

if we can maintain this formation it should be good, asuming the body sorc is MA which he is atm.
Tom
Tom
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:32 am

ok but if you see the video, i am rooting 90% of people.. if you sorcs focus a bit more on rooting (it's the most efficent perma rupt we have against healers/casters, since they dont have det and can't be unrooted).. we hardly root someone, which is the best weapon a caster group has. Second: i saw some people landing a random dd spliting for assist on a rooted/mezzed target, then kite.. Well this is totally wrong to give immu and unroot the target, please be more careful :=) thanks (it's not a flame)
Dani
Dani
Admin

http://shinsengumi.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Areys Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:14 pm

yea its a flame but never mind. when i dont assist its for killin some caster in range while for example MA is killin a tank extended, and that is nice cause droods cant single target 2 peeps! dps (cab and wiz) must shoot casters when they extend ent enter in our range but they dont do...
and yes, rooting in nice... but u only need to root supporters when we kite.... not when inc is stopped in the same place and u extend ent enter in their caster range only for rooting... then only root during kite and without extendin and gettin stunned pls....
its not a flame!
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  Areys Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:15 pm

P.S. i saw u going in 0 line with minstrel for rootin.... when we were kitin... and needed assist and desease behind on tanks... we hadn't it.
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum