Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

report about 26/9

+2
Dani
sebas
6 posters

Go down

report about 26/9 Empty report about 26/9

Post  sebas Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Guys I gotta say iam happy with the group. Thank you all for participating, we will have alot of fun together and I know in not much time there wont be much groups who will win vs us.
Thou you know what comes now: things that can be done better:

-1st and most important, that what made me rage. Iam not going to repeat what happend because we all know but still I want this group to be serious. I mean being serious not in the way of not having fun, trolling around etc, iam the 1st one who wants fun but we have to know when its time to be serious. This was in my oppinion one of the most important facts that made old <Shinsengumi> FAIL. I noticed at the begining we were all rly serious and having fun, we won couple 8vs8 and we started to think that we'r unkillable. Guys we still havnt meet any really good grp, maybe that heavy tank we met the 1st day so please stay calm there is still much more we have to do.

- I sometimes forget calling directions on inc. It will occure sometimes cause we all got stuff to do, so: Please nordics if u see that I havnt called directions i'd like you to call the direction if u see i have forgoten in the first 5-10s.

-I allready spoke to moqqd and kinzi. They were working really good at the begining, good job! but, there is allways a but. Last 2 fights were the really opposite of good. We had a little speak and I know couple things can get better:
- We discussed that if there is a heavy tank in our backfield that takes alot of time to get killed; to root,mezz,disease etc him and go for another target
- We aswell spoke about concentration, they both know the roles they have in this group are really important so we dont want them to be good, we want them to be excellent!

- Dani keep working on that position, doing good but there it can be done better: last fight u were way to far on the front that made us all had to push, that gave the chance to tanks to get us easy.

-Iam really happy with tom and the Day. I notice that if we casters are free most of the time stuff dies cause support is rupted. Keep the good job on!

-Nordics, i know what ima expect from u isnt easy but i saw u landing some pets at rooted targets. if u manage to avoid that u are the best!

Ill meet you guys tonight 20.30! <3
sebas
sebas

Back to top Go down

report about 26/9 Empty Re: report about 26/9

Post  Dani Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Well yea I actually understand I am having some weird positions in several times.
Fact is, I am trying to play in aggressive position, which I rarely did.
On last inc, I got rooted by some enchanter, that was a nice thing from you not to kite, this sounds like having a decent communication, anyway I believe we're going to fix those problem with rank, I would have just purged there.
I am trying to do my best, and I am pretty sure I will improve my skills anyway.
Dani
Dani
Admin

http://shinsengumi.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:49 pm

I notice that Salih got the hang of this playstyle fast, he and I knows when to push in and don't have to announce it that often to eachother, it's starting to kinda come naturally, the exception being last fight where we both pushed, but it was a bit too early, and I played pretty bad that fight as well, can still be worked on but I'm liking it!
Tom
Tom
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

report about 26/9 Empty guys

Post  nighti Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:44 pm

what do u think about 2 clerics?
i think 2 cleris is more usefull then cleric friar.
first debuff is now only 40% and merc and minst play good so np about them ressis!
nighti
nighti

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:50 pm

nighti wrote:what do u think about 2 clerics?
i think 2 cleris is more usefull then cleric friar.
first debuff is now only 40% and merc and minst play good so np about them ressis!

I like friars, not only because of the nice resists, but mainly because they have such strong raw healing power that clerics don't with only 33 rejuv...

Naw I'm lying I just don't want to cast cl resists !
Tom
Tom
Admin

Back to top Go down

report about 26/9 Empty 2 clerics

Post  nighti Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Second clerics spec 41 heal 35 buffs and ml spec warlord so we got another barricade against tank grps and pet shot
and basline shears with big 41 lvl heal.
nighti
nighti

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:21 am

To sum up the first week, or first 3 days to be more precise, start was rough as expected but we've learned rly fast and are doing much better, this has a bright future!

nighti wrote:Second clerics spec 41 heal 35 buffs and ml spec warlord so we got another barricade against tank grps and pet shot
and basline shears with big 41 lvl heal.

friar resists saved me 1-2 times today, it's hard to say no to them. If the 2nd cleric specs 41 rej then yeah it could be good but you basically trade out the friar for a cleric with the same role, but with 2 instant heals, shitty shears, and pr (well 2 pr is nice I'll give it that). You need 2 perfecters too else the enhance cleric will have to play more defensive to make sure stuff gets cleared, and you'll just end up with two defensive healers, then one of them might as well be a friar Very Happy... rejuv friar with warlord cleric maybe?

We played with two clerics before so I know it's viable, but I prefer friar/cleric.
Tom
Tom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nordicswarpisdown Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:26 am

friar resist <3
Nordicswarpisdown
Nordicswarpisdown

Back to top Go down

report about 26/9 Empty first week feelings

Post  Sheard Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:55 am

Summary of the first week for me:

- chaotic start and much problems in coordination (especially from cab+me in the back), but it´s getting better and better during the first evening and the following 2 days
- mood in vent is nice, but sometimes we all "overtake" and we´re all talking as much shit as possible, laugh alot and after that we get fuckd up by some noob grp´s! That suxx really hard and shows, that we have to handle first our grp-play and getting some RR, so that we can talk "shit" in vent AND pwn the other grps Wink
- the only thing i can "criticize" in Tom´s footage is, that u sometimes break CC with DD (or i did see it false?!) and that u sometimes came back insteadt of staying in their Supp/Caster-line. But i think it was that evening the friar (Safti) plays an offensive-charge-friar Wink Maybee u can give me an key for fraps or a link for a prog to fraps that i can record my POV for some critic and tips on my playstyle. i think that will help me much to find my faults in playstyle.
- cleric play was ok (especially the singing part!). think little RR is missing to get some basics on the char to push harder
- toik = first warp and everything is fine Wink i think there is also missing some RR and a lil more feeling for the range and LESS icepets:)

that are some points which come in mind for the last week. All in all it makes lot of fun to play with you guys and with some more evenings of experience there arent much groups who can kill us.
Sheard

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Sheard wrote:
- the only thing i can "criticize" in Tom´s footage is, that u sometimes break CC with DD (or i did see it false?!) and that u sometimes came back insteadt of staying in their Supp/Caster-line. But i think it was that evening the friar (Safti) plays an offensive-charge-friar Wink Maybee u can give me an key for fraps or a link for a prog to fraps that i can record my POV for some critic and tips on my playstyle. i think that will help me much to find my faults in playstyle.

Yep you are correct those are things I need to work on and I appreciate the feedback! Regarding fraps I just downloaded the first best cracked full version I saw via torrent (not very legal, but easy to find!). Recommended settings is to record in full-size or it'll look like sh*t.
Tom
Tom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheard Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:40 am

Tom wrote:
Sheard wrote:

Yep you are correct those are things I need to work on and I appreciate the feedback! Regarding fraps I just downloaded the first best cracked full version I saw via torrent (not very legal, but easy to find!). Recommended settings is to record in full-size or it'll look like sh*t.

I think i get a fraps crackd version through my torrent and try to record some fights today evening. maybee u can be in vent ~ 30 minutes earlier to help me with the settings. i frapsd in the past, but i am not sure whether i can set it on again Wink
have to record vent aswell, cause i think it helps much to find some faults in playstyle.
see you later guys.

vrooooooooom!
Sheard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down