Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General strategy

2 posters

Go down

General strategy Empty General strategy

Post  Tom Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:21 am

Previously this group has been engaging other groups head on and going for a strike mezz sometimes backed up with sos, but now that we don't have Areys leading we don't stand a chance at this so we'll instead loop at cliff range and put a warp down (<3 sebas). We will wait for the other group to commit into the first and preferably second warp, then we'll turn around and get cc, rupts and pets and ofc dps out so be patient until that moment, this is when merc/minst pushes in past enemy tanks (if any) and prevents the other grp from clearing pets. if it's full tank grp (4-5 tanks, no caster) maybe merc can try to peel?

Sometimes the enemy group won't want to engage into the warp and instead put down a warp of their own, usually they're casters, whenever that happens it should in theory be good for us since we have the superior range advantage with sorc mezz and theurg pets... but it depends on the situation how we handle it if this happens.

So that's pretty much it... from now on we 180 on inc, be patient and don't nearsight or do other stuff that gives immunity (maybe rooting is ok) until the other group fully commits into the 1st and 2nd warp, else u give them free immunities.
Tom
Tom
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

General strategy Empty Re: General strategy

Post  sebas Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Lol tom id even mezz a grp that uses Sos, u know i can.
Anyway ill take a couple minutes once we all in vent to explain what in my oppinion we should be doing ( more or less explaining each segment of the grp what should happend on inc, more or less what tom explained in my bad english )
sebas
sebas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:22 pm

sebas wrote:Lol tom id even mezz a grp that uses Sos, u know i can.
Anyway ill take a couple minutes once we all in ts3 to explain what in my opinion we should be doing ( more or less explaining each segment of the grp what should happend on inc, more or less what tom explained in my bad english )

Don't worry I have faith in your mezzing capabilities.... and your explaining capabilities !

Tom
Tom
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum