Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lol look at my homework in english.. its supposed to be an fairy tail

4 posters

Go down

Lol look at my homework in english.. its supposed to be an fairy tail Empty Lol look at my homework in english.. its supposed to be an fairy tail

Post  sebas Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:06 pm

The big Troll “Areys”

Once upon a time there was a big, very big Troll called “Areys”. Areys grew up in a little town called Santa Brigida. He was happy there until he started to grow and started to look like real trolls are. The problem was that Santa Brigida was a Kobold town and all the mini kobolds laughed at him because he was so big, but what did Areys diserve for being a fat troll?
Areys asked his parents wich both were kobolds how this could happened. They tried to explain him why he was a troll, they lied to him saying that it’s a wonder of the nature and they couldn’t explain how it happend. This is of course false, Areys mother had a romance with a big troll from the town San Mateo and she did never tell Areys or his husband.
The time passed and Areys mother saw that he was really sad and one sunny day she decided to tell him the truth. This was the awnser to all his questions, he knew that something wasn’t right.
Areys knew that the solution to his problems was leaving the kobold town. He wanted to know more about his father so he decided to go to San Mateo to look after his father, the only description that his mother gave him about his father was that he was a big yellow troll, and that his name was Ducy.
After months of traveling he finally arrived San Mateo and instantly saw that big yellow troll, he was the only yellow troll that ever existed. They passed days speaking together, Areys had so much questions. He was feeling good because he was with people of his same race, for the first time in his life he wasn’t getting pointed, for the first time in his life he was respected and accepted.
Areys became older in San Mateo and one good night he decided to go party with his friends. You have to know that trolls are very good drinkers but he still wasn’t used to so much alcohol. Next day, when he woke up he found a strange surprise in his bed, it was a Kobold woman.
Areys was confused because somehow he liked that kobold woman, the time passed and he liked her every time more so they decided to marry. They had 4 of the most strange kobotrolls you can imagine, but they were happy.
Areys learned that the solution to his probmes is not running away from them, now he knows that the solution is to accept how everyone is and to be happy with it.
So after all they had a wonderfull family and were happy until the end of their lifes.
Wait… What about his kids?
sebas
sebas

Back to top Go down

Lol look at my homework in english.. its supposed to be an fairy tail Empty Re: Lol look at my homework in english.. its supposed to be an fairy tail

Post  Dani Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 pm

ahahahah
Dani
Dani
Admin

http://shinsengumi.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Lol look at my homework in english.. its supposed to be an fairy tail Empty Re: Lol look at my homework in english.. its supposed to be an fairy tail

Post  Areys Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 pm

aahahah 4 kobotrolls. who was the sweet kobbygirl?
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:57 pm

what a gay father called ducy
Dani
Dani
Admin

http://shinsengumi.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:22 am

rofl
Tom
Tom
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:45 am

When your paper comes back with a failed grade you can use this correction to get A+, you're welcome!

The big Troll “Areys”

Once upon a time there was a big, very big Troll called “Areys”. Areys grew up in a little town called Santa Brigida. He was happy there until he grew older and started to look like real trolls are supposed to. The problem was that Santa Brigida was a Kobold town, and all the mini kobolds laughed at him because he was so big. But what did Areys deserve for being a fat troll?
Areys asked his parents, which both were kobolds, how this could've happened. They tried to explain to him why he was a troll. They lied to him saying that it’s a wonder of nature, and they couldn’t explain how it had happend. This is of course false. Areys mother had a romance with a big troll from the town San Mateo and she never told Areys or his father about him.
The time passed and Areys' mother saw that he was really sad, and one sunny day she decided to tell him the truth. This was the answer to all of his questions, he had known all along that something wasn’t right.
Areys knew that the solution to his problems was to leave the kobold town. He wanted to know more about his father so he decided to go to San Mateo to look for him. The only description that his mother gave him about his father was that he was a big yellow troll, and that his name was Ducy.
After months of traveling he finally arrived in San Mateo and immediately saw that big yellow troll, he was the only yellow troll that had ever existed. They passed several days speaking with eachother, Areys had so many questions. He felt good because he was with people of his own race, and for the first time in his life he wasn’t getting pointed at. For the first time in his life he was respected and accepted.
Areys became older in San Mateo, and one good night he decided to go party with his waterpolo friends. You have to know that trolls are very good drinkers, but he still wasn’t used to so much alcohol. The next day, when he woke up he found a strange surprise in his bed; it was a Kobold woman!
Areys was confused because somehow he liked that kobold woman. Time passed and he grew more and more fond of her, so they decided to marry one another. They had 4 of the most strange kobotrolls you can imagine, but they were happy together.
Areys learned that the solution to his problems wastn't to run away from them; now he knows it's to accept how people are, and be happy with it.
So in the end they had a wonderful family and were happy until the end of their lives.
But wait… What about their kids?

Last edited by Tom on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tom
Tom
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

Post  Areys Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Yea put alcohol and im happy!
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum