Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about tonight....not this night arey ;p

+2
sebas
Barneylovesyou
6 posters

Go down

about tonight....not this night arey ;p Empty about tonight....not this night arey ;p

Post  Barneylovesyou Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:47 pm

If we are gonna play as a grp we must stay as a grp even when going bad imo. was no blame on one person, we fix the problem at the time it is taking place or it will still be in place when we log in again. We missed a key person tonight with tom not playing. So now everybody gets mad and upset. This is not why you play a game. I dont get payed to play I pay to play, I enjoy playing but it must be fun for all. We will not kill everything in 30 seconds so be more relaxed at take our time in fights, and rapa delete your cleric..... haha <its a joke dont rage on me>
Barneylovesyou

Back to top Go down

about tonight....not this night arey ;p Empty Re: about tonight....not this night arey ;p

Post  sebas Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Well iam gona be frankly, we are doing same error we had at begining and iam geting bored. i hoped with the time we wud get better but we have done in this last months maybe 4 good nights, the rest has been bullshit sorry to say. about yesterday yeah wasnt the best to leave but iam sorry if i dont like too loose this way since we think we are from the best guilds in the game... guys we are not. Guys iam thinking about stoping live daoc after my easter weeks, iam not sure but iam just not happy with how this has been working. You guys have become my friends it is how it is, but ive never been such bad in daoc, those who know me may understand what I mean.

anyway stuff has to get better and iam bored of saying each day what we are doing bad, like for example not panning and following the grp, not kiting a grp when they are in sos, not calling preheals etc etc

you guys may rage about this reply but iam just being sincerely. stuff has to start geting good now or it will never be.

sebas
sebas

Back to top Go down

about tonight....not this night arey ;p Empty Re: about tonight....not this night arey ;p

Post  Dani Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:39 pm

well I actually can call that pessimism. I totally agree with barney's words: I am not paid to play, but I pay for.
it's like I am the only one enjoying what we are doing. Well yea there have been bad nights, but nothing under 30k rps. Night just came back playing, we have been always 7 man with a pug, like yesterday it was. We had turns instead of tom. That make a huge difference. We just lost to full guild grp. I am not trying to hide we made some mistakes aswell but we usually manage to leave bad situations behind. Seb I agree to your words aswell, they happen too often for us... but what can we do? i don't think that leaving is a nice solution Sad cuz I get fun playing
Dani
Dani
Admin

http://shinsengumi.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sebas Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Dani wrote:well I actually can call that pessimism. I totally agree with barney's words: I am not paid to play, but I pay for.
it's like I am the only one enjoying what we are doing. Well yea there have been bad nights, but nothing under 30k rps. Night just came back playing, we have been always 7 man with a pug, like yesterday it was. We had turns instead of tom. That make a huge difference. We just lost to full guild grp. I am not trying to hide we made some mistakes aswell but we usually manage to leave bad situations behind. Seb I agree to your words aswell, they happen too often for us... but what can we do? i don't think that leaving is a nice solution Sad cuz I get fun playing

I get fun when we win or when we loose ina decent fight wich we rarely have.. we just loose cause of BIG mistakes or we just overroll grps but this BIG mistakes are happening to often and iam gona stop explaining them each day rly. ppl have to learn and not needing me screaming at them to not make them and yeah iam deciding of leaving after eastern, but iam thinking of it iam not sure.
sebas
sebas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:28 pm

actually i think you are acting snob... i may have misunderstood but, i just take that you are saying that some of us aren't good enough for you Very Happy
Dani
Dani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Areys Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:14 pm

imo seb u're a good player but not the only 1 in our fg, what dani said its true. its also true someone makes too many mistakes sometimes. but this can happens cause sometimes there is a line of pressurs, and its hard to do anythin... but not only for that 1, for all the grp, cause when we fight or when someone does mistakes we can't help him and try to hide that and play as a grp... we should do that cause in those days evryone begin to be bored, not havin fun, and rage.
id say, if u guys arent able to stay quite or to support those kind of pressions, we need to change realm or to switch for a bit cause this can become unplayable.
while if u guys wanna try to do somethin together, with positive attitude, and with focusin evry inc, we can do it, we can pwn all. thats your decision and it makes a big difference, cause if 1 is positive, next 1 is positive too... and then all the grp.
in those days is always hard for me to being positive cause we stopped league for 1 month and im smokin ganja, but that is too strong for me cause i havent smoked for 3 months... and i cant laugh and speak so much in vent... cause im rlly high. but no doing so many mistakes, i only forgot to call preheals in that inc near beno ^^
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  sebas Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Dani wrote:actually i think you are acting snob... i may have misunderstood but, i just take that you are saying that some of us aren't good enough for you Very Happy

Understand it as you want dani, but iam bored of geting raped by ppl i know that aint better than us and that we still do same mistakes after 4 months. take as you want
sebas
sebas

Back to top Go down

about tonight....not this night arey ;p Empty Kite grp means hard pull grp

Post  nighti Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:12 pm

This is somthing that i cant understand with arms and minst we dosnt have a push grp guys and if someone mean it is then we are on the wrong way.
I Realy can't understan why we dont pull at inc thats the basic of a caster grp 1. Speedtrap 2. pull them into the warp 3. cc+ kill somthing.
Nadli grp win every fight against our grp because bad pull, They push like hell but if we got 1 then second speedwarp up they will loose 100% belive me.
We dont loose because bad players we loose because realy bad playing! Evil or Very Mad
nighti
nighti

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:12 pm

nighti wrote:This is somthing that i cant understand with arms and minst we dosnt have a push grp guys and if someone mean it is then we are on the wrong way.
I Realy can't understan why we dont pull at inc thats the basic of a caster grp 1. Speedtrap 2. pull them into the warp 3. cc+ kill somthing.
Nadli grp win every fight against our grp because bad pull, They push like hell but if we got 1 then second speedwarp up they will loose 100% belive me.
We dont loose because bad players we loose because realy bad playing! Evil or Very Mad

We could give it a try to play like this instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M2Z_gmSDvo&list=UU0pm0Ux6n7biUvZfQSxSnkQ&index=1&feature=plcp

the timestamps are the incs, just give them a quick look so every1 is on the same page of what I'm talking about.
00:34
05:00
07:53
09:55
21:34
23:09

Imo it's a more "lamer" way to play it, but it's benificial for the grp that does it, so in a nutshell don't even try to mezz on inc, instead of spreading out and engaging like we usually do, we speedwarp and lol180. Note tho it's the sorc and cab that runs back the furthest in order to get free, the arms, minstrel (and in their case, also a merc, and pally instead of arms) engages the enemy grp as they come through the speedwarp to chase the sorc/cab, this way when the casters successfully kill something the enemy healers can't rezz and rebuff as easily.

that is vs tank grps tho, vs casters we play like we usually do
13:34
17:03
Tom
Tom
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:27 am

worked pretty well, fun night today fellas!
Tom
Tom
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:28 am

<3 minstrel
Dani
Dani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Areys Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:23 pm

dani would play minstrel forever. its ok imo...!
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down