Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

solving probs

5 posters

Go down

solving probs Empty solving probs

Post  sebas Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:12 am

we all know we suxed last thursday, this is cause several things but mainly because we are playing most of the times with too many randoms

quest for the guild: we need 1 more good guildie, i dont want mediocre or "decent". i want someone fuking knowing what he does on his char.

and btw for all the complains about swaping chars etc, we will only swap chars if we play mid or hib, on alb atm we stay like this, iam geting bored everyday of same story.
sebas
sebas

Back to top Go down

solving probs Empty Re: solving probs

Post  Areys Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:30 pm

what seb wrote is f.ukin correct... and pla guys... fockalyse...
...evry1 in that 2 hours must give all because we are a Gank now, and if 1 of us sometimes doesnt wanna play cause its bored or cause he got irl problem or ecc ecc... just tell that he will not play, cause we need all chars in grp fockalysed and we need that all people get fun playin daoc.
see ya later!
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  Barneylovesyou Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Bad postion bro..
Barneylovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post  mikke Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Totally agree with everything here! By the way, im sorry, i will be on late tonight :/ will log on around 23 if you need me
mikke

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:58 pm

mikke wrote:Totally agree with everything here! By the way, im sorry, i will be on late tonight :/ will log on around 23 if you need me

dude it ended with you being later on monday and wedn (when you don't have football train) than tue and thu... it's weird Very Happy
Dani
Dani
Admin

http://shinsengumi.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down