Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEVERRRR mind!!!

+4
Tom
nighti
theramas
Areys
8 posters

Go down

NEVERRRR mind!!! Empty NEVERRRR mind!!!

Post  Areys Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm

dont worry about yesterday. it happens!!! but im sure we will pwn. im not sayin this for convincin u that we can.... im sure we can.
i'll play this n8 anyway.
for the people that will not play: "good week end an see ya on monday!"
bye!
Areys

Back to top Go down

NEVERRRR mind!!! Empty Re: NEVERRRR mind!!!

Post  theramas Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 pm

it was ALL my arms's fault! lol!
hahaha:D

tlking seriously: yesterday was a night to forget ye:P sometimes it happens, and sometimes it help to improve ourselves. When you lose, don't lose the lesson. That's it.
theramas

Back to top Go down

NEVERRRR mind!!! Empty np

Post  nighti Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Np we realy play together like 1 week with the same ppl so nevermind good grp need time to be good
nighti
nighti

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:14 pm

theramas wrote:it was ALL my arms's fault! lol!
hahaha:D

tlking seriously: yesterday was a night to forget ye:P sometimes it happens, and sometimes it help to improve ourselves. When you lose, don't lose the lesson. That's it.

you weren't serious before?
lol!
Tom
Tom
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

Post  theramas Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:22 am

[quote="Tom"]
theramas wrote:
you weren't serious before?
lol!

hahaha no! Because one lone armsman can't ruin an inc, it can't be so devastating:P not enough power... maybe if I played the cabby like I played the arms yesterday it could have been all my fault:P I was really really disoriented I admit it. It was not only the fact that it was a long time since te last time I played it, but also the role I had to play... was something I never did bounce
theramas

Back to top Go down

Post  sebas Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Well. sure this happens, but we just sucked. i felt like we were babys and the others were monsters lol.
We need to solve 1 problem. 8 fix people who know what they are doing. we cant start fighting mocski grp with ppl that may be the 1st time that play a char or don't know what they are doing ( theramas dont take it personal )

We really need 1 good theu cause we need night on arms, so start moving ur asses to get one. dont think i want shipy anymore since he is playing with us when he wants.

This goes for Mikke: Dude, you got a microphone, USE IT! When you push and use Phaseshift you gota say it, or u make our healers push and loose theyr position.. 2nd thing Mikke ive noticed: SoS. It's like you need ppl to call sos so you sos. you gotta know as minst when you have to use sos and when you gona use it you have to call it so every1 stops atacking and gets it. tip for sos: When we got a grp inc in our faces sos, when we got zerg on our faces sos, and when we are kiting a grp and we need a reposition to restart the fight, sos.

Iam saying this things cause we are all good players, but i think u guys sometimes forget. I know mocski and when i played daoc portal he cryed me for grps what i wana say with this they are not better players than us, they jsut play as a grp and use all what a grp uses, what we dont.

Iam open for positive critics guys, i dont wana see flames. i want this to start working cause we can.
Best wishes for all.
sebas
sebas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 pm

I noticed a lot of things, we dont talk enough during inc, i barely hear someone calling for rooted or mezzed people.. if you want an example, i saw a mezz going on their casters during mocxi fight, and 1 second later i saw theur pets going on them and demezzing. that's not theur fault nor sorc fault.. it's just we don't announce stuff. we must announce moccing people, so they can be muted / zephyred. We must announce tanks in the back, we must announce big damage, we must announce everything, that's what a good group does, wishes.
Dani
Dani
Admin

http://shinsengumi.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mikke Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:23 pm

sebas wrote:

This goes for Mikke: Dude, you got a microphone, USE IT! When you push and use Phaseshift you gota say it, or u make our healers push and loose theyr position.. 2nd thing Mikke ive noticed: SoS. It's like you need ppl to call sos so you sos. you gotta know as minst when you have to use sos and when you gona use it you have to call it so every1 stops atacking and gets it. tip for sos: When we got a grp inc in our faces sos, when we got zerg on our faces sos, and when we are kiting a grp and we need a reposition to restart the fight, sos.

Yeah, i am fully aware that i suck at using sos.. I know when i should use it, but by then its usually to late, so thats something i need to work on. Hindsight doesent do me (or you guys) any good :p After a bad inc im allways waiting for Areys or Qqbeach to /send me "is sos up?". so i know that i should have used it (even if i didnt get the /send)..
mikke

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Yes communication is important, both being able to proclaim and declare actions and important events but also being able to listen to them and discern a course of action from it. I feel like we got the basics of it down and we're moving more and more like a unit and people kinda know what to do, tho it still needs fine tuning it's not perfect by far.

for instance... need to communicate when a demezz is not possible so we know when to ml10 cloak demezz important people (any1 but dani)
all I can think of atm!
Tom
Tom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  theramas Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 pm

sebas wrote:Well. sure this happens, but we just sucked. i felt like we were babys and the others were monsters lol.
We need to solve 1 problem. 8 fix people who know what they are doing. we cant start fighting mocski grp with ppl that may be the 1st time that play a char or don't know what they are doing ( theramas dont take it personal )

We really need 1 good theu cause we need night on arms, so start moving ur asses to get one. dont think i want shipy anymore since he is playing with us when he wants.

nah im not taking it on personal since im the first person that is saying that i had no clear ideas on what i was doing:)
Im agree with night on arms since he is really good... maybe i can be a good theurg, surely better than on arms role:) surely i know what to do
theramas

Back to top Go down

Post  Barneylovesyou Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:33 am

I will say a couple of things guys. Skill level of players is to do what they must do at the time they must do it. To understand that you cant die, the fight does not depend on dmg. The fight depends on control and freedom to do what you need to do. Healers heal, casters cast and tanks run free. We lose fights cuz we react instead of making other grps react. We need to realize that what alb has is not the same as other realms. So we must use our tools effectivly. Perfect set up for us is cleric, friar, arms, merc, sorc, cab, theurg, minnie. Arey runs the grp rappa is ma... We dont need to yell out everything that people are doing in a fight but certain things need to be said. when you guys die to assist nuke in the front its not cuzz you dont get healed. When we cant kill a tank in the back its not cuz they do get healed. It is becouse somebody is not rupting. Everybody must see the whole fight is what I am saying. If you see a caster nuking and you are not taking dmg... somebody else is. So do whatever you can do to rupt that caster. Everybody has to much tunnel vision imo they dont see the whole fight. they focus on what they think they have to do and thats it. If we focus on staying alive and just rupting the other grp they will die we will win. Dont try win in the first min of the fight, try not to lose is what I want to say. Then we will win and have more funny.....
Barneylovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:05 am

Barneylovesyou wrote: I will say a couple of things guys. Skill level of players is to do what they must do at the time they must do it. To understand that you cant die, the fight does not depend on dmg. The fight depends on control and freedom to do what you need to do. Healers heal, casters cast and tanks run free. We lose fights cuz we react instead of making other grps react. We need to realize that what alb has is not the same as other realms. So we must use our tools effectivly. Perfect set up for us is cleric, friar, arms, merc, sorc, cab, theurg, minnie. Arey runs the grp rappa is ma... We dont need to yell out everything that people are doing in a fight but certain things need to be said. when you guys die to assist nuke in the front its not cuzz you dont get healed. When we cant kill a tank in the back its not cuz they do get healed. It is becouse somebody is not rupting. Everybody must see the whole fight is what I am saying. If you see a caster nuking and you are not taking dmg... somebody else is. So do whatever you can do to rupt that caster. Everybody has to much tunnel vision imo they dont see the whole fight. they focus on what they think they have to do and thats it. If we focus on staying alive and just rupting the other grp they will die we will win. Dont try win in the first min of the fight, try not to lose is what I want to say. Then we will win and have more funny.....

indeed, taking control over the fight is > killing stuff, demezzes before mezzing, petclearing before assisting tanks down, etc. Especially with this setup we run now, we are a "last and outlast" type of group, we win fights by wearing opponents down slowly but surely with superior control over the fight.
Tom
Tom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sebas Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:33 pm

i totally agree with you barney, but the things you are saying are basic. we are a grp, you are not fighting ina 8man to just make ur job, you are fighting as a grp and your grp has to win. i know we can do that cause it worked allready, shit happends. anyway on monday ive heard theramas gona play theu, lets see what happends.
Btw ive been thinking about that mocski grp, i think i may need to push in some situations abit more on my own but still being in heal range so i can kill a caster in the time the healers are rupted, i just gota be prety carefull i dont get stuned and insta assisted down, but yeah that may be the key.
sebas
sebas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:03 pm

"Will you fail sometimes? Yes you will. You will fail again, and again, and again.
You will fail many, many more times than you will succeed. But these failures are
your only path to success. You will come to love your failures, because each failure
brings you a step closer to a truly phenomenal game. There is a saying among jugglers:
“If you aren’t dropping, you aren’t learning. And if you aren’t learning, you
aren’t a juggler. ” The same is true for daoc: If you aren’t failing, you aren’t
trying hard enough, and you aren’t really a good rvr player."
Tom
Tom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Barneylovesyou Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

then we are the best rvr players? Or just excellent students?
Barneylovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum