Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theurgist who at least pets

+3
nighti
sebas
Dani
7 posters

Go down

Theurgist who at least pets Empty Theurgist who at least pets

Post  Dani Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:30 am

ok guys I think we all understood that we start to die a bit more when we aren't 8 good players within ourselves.
If we have a noob cabby, we die, if we have a noob theur, we die, if we have a noob minstrel (even within guild Sad <3 mikke), we die,
In past days we tried to fill group in /lfg, asking shipy everyday to run with us etc.. sometimes it was yes, sometimes no.
To be honest I am not puting my trust on his constant presence, since we all know him. My plan was now to start to looking for another decent person who is both good and nerd to play with us everyday, I am not sure about class, couse it can be even arms, or cabby(?) so people can swap on theurg Let me know what you think about.
Dani
Dani
Admin

http://shinsengumi.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Theurgist who at least pets Empty Re: Theurgist who at least pets

Post  sebas Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 am

lol i wana play cabi qq
sebas
sebas

Back to top Go down

Theurgist who at least pets Empty theurg

Post  nighti Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:20 pm

ya i think we only need a good player if he is good he can play all class normal.
nighti
nighti

Back to top Go down

Post  Areys Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm

when we begun again here on september... we were somethin like 4 or 5. we run small man for 1-2 weeks but i was sure we could guild people. we got barney, and then nights, and other players that randomly play with us. im sure we will find a new 1 just continuin with rvr and lookin for a last pug for fullin. u will see we will find our last.
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  Areys Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm

ah guys... i will not play this n8 sorry, will log on late n8, about at 1 or 2 am i think!!! see ya later or tomorrow then
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  theramas Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 am

I don't know if you consider me a "good player", and you also know that i can play only on monday thursday saturday and sunday, because on the other nights i am at my swim training. Anyway those days you can consider me part of your "gang"Razz I like your guild and i don't have problems in putting my chars at your disposition. Now that my cabby is 10l i don't care at all on what charachter i log for the party, I just want to play.

SO, consider my little "army" at your service that's composed of:

-wiz you already know it, 11l3 fire spec
-cabby you know him even better, 10l0 46 spirit
-theurgist 6l1 tp just finished and atm air spec but i don't mind in respeccing it earth or ice
-arms old but VERY good tp, 8l2 and I always played it ad battlemaster just for your info
-sorceress 9l0 slightly old tp but still good, I don't have idea of how good I am with sorc now, I don't play her from a long time and as ou know sorc is really difficult to be played well
-mercenary this is my gimp char.... it's pratically untouched but it has a very funny tp with ml10 zen and zimmeron, crush thrust hybrid and i don't mind in trying it.

If you are interested in my arms and sorc playstyle i have a couple of videos that i can share.
theramas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:35 am

lol everyone here is doing water ballet? WTF?!
Dani
Dani
Admin

http://shinsengumi.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mikke Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 am

haha ducy
mikke

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:05 am

theramas wrote:
If you are interested in my arms and sorc playstyle i have a couple of videos that i can share.

upload!
Tom
Tom
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum