Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnnnnnnn....!

2 posters

Go down

Damnnnnnnn....! Empty Damnnnnnnn....!

Post  Areys Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Guys yesterday was 1 of the best nights ever...!!! without countin that f.ukin add from behind in agramon where we were fightin and winnin against 1 of the best grps of daoc EU primetime.... id say we never died... in almost 2 hours, and we fought a lot of fgs.
but.... there is always a "but".... i cant play this n8, and im so sorry for that cause i'll miss that pwnage! i'll log on on 1:00 / 2:00 am for farming a bit with barney on hib or mid if i'll find him, or for playin with ibrl if tom asks me that again... ( Smile )
sorry for that. bye guys!
Areys

Back to top Go down

Damnnnnnnn....! Empty Re: Damnnnnnnn....!

Post  Barneylovesyou Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:29 pm

was a really fun rvr day for sure.. great pulling and it seemed we all did our jobs really well. Arey please work on positioning you died to much to your oen faulties lol. Anyway I will not log in till late I am working a fishing and boat show through sunday so will be gone untill monday rvr. Sorry guys but need to start working again almost summer. On a side note..... confused and minnie fit really well, I just cant remember who that minnie is and he is kinda childish,,.. lol but he did play ok.
Barneylovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Barneylovesyou Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:00 pm

BTW found out whp plops is.. he has a video on vn.. he is irc guy. He is in Trap card..
Barneylovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Areys Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:31 am

I died only during 1 inc... Others was pure pwnage... U wanna try lead like that? Ill give u a grammy if u will do like me..... Smile
Areys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum